Curly Stylist Review
How to AuBonacci: Curl Care Products
1. Start with AuBonacci Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Cleanse and Soothe your Curls while Moisturizing and Strengthening your hair
2. Apply Leave-In Curl Styling Cream and gently work through wet hair.
- Adds Moisture to your curls with Jojoba Oil and Sunflower Seen Extract
3. Next, add Curl Styling Serum and gently work through your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Locks in the Moisture and Adds Shine with a layer of protection for your curls
4. Follow with High Hold Gel to Hold and protect your curls
- Gel is thick and effective. Use water to dial up or dial down the thickness and use wet hands to distribute evenly.
5. Now it's time for the AuBonacci Styler! Your hair should be damp.
- Diffuse your curls, and then start using the AuBonacci Styler around your crown, setting the hair with your diffuser. Continue to spot style with the Aubonacci Styler until you have the desired lift and direction at the roots.
SOTC: It is expected for hair to dry with a "cast" or "crunch" when using these products. Your hair is moisturized and protected but can feel stiff from the "cast" when dry. Once your hair has dried, you will scrunch out the crunch (SOTC) and your curls will be soft and beautiful while holding for days.
6. Apply Curl Styling Final Touch-
- Protect your curly locks with hold and shine.
- The Curl Styling Final Touch is also a fabulous styling aid while using the Styler; slide Styler in, spritz the area you are styling before setting with your diffuser for super quick hold!