Steps for AuBonacci Curls
For AuBonacci Curls
1. Start with AuBonacci Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Cleanse and Soothe your Curls while Moisturizing and Strengthening your hair
2. Apply Step 1 Leave-In Curl Styling Cream and gently work through wet hair.
- Adds Moisture to your curls with Jojoba Oil and Sunflower Seen Extract
3 Next, add Step 2 - Curl Styling Serum and gently work through your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Locks in the Moisture and Adds Shine with a layer of protection for your curls
4. Follow with Step 3 - Curl Styling Gel to Hold and protect your curls
- Gel is thick and effective. Use wet hands to thin the gel slightly to distribute evenly.
5. Now it's time for the AuBonacci Styler! Your hair should be damp.
- You will start working the styler around your crown and setting the hair with your diffuser or hair dryer. Continue to spot style with the Aubonacci Styler until you have the desired lift and direction at the roots.
SOTC: It is expected for hair to dry with a "cast" or "crunch" when using these products. Your hair is moisturized and protected but can feel stiff when dry. Once your hair has dried, you will scrunch out the crunch (SOTC) and your curls will be soft and beautiful while holding for days.
6. Apply Step 4 - Curl Styling Final Touch -
- Protect your curly locks with hold and shine.